Our dynamic and continuously broadening team is constantly looking for highly qualified and motivated LAWYERS who share our commitment and values.
Currently we are looking for a Junior Associate / NQ Lawyer with an excellent command of English who has obtained a Hungarian Law Degree and has study experience abroad or worked in an international environment.
- advising an international client base in all areas of business law (including corporate, commercial, real estate, employment, banking and finance and regulatory)
- preparation, drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements, legal documents, newsletters, articles, memoranda in various legal areas / legal representation of clients (litigious/non-litigious procedure)
- full scale legal research of complex legal matters
- providing legal representation before courts, arbitral tribunals and authorities in complex legal matters.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Hungarian Law Degree / Bar Exam
- study experience abroad (LL.M. or other legal)
- excellent command of English
- outstanding communication skills
- flexibility and great ability to work
- independent and proactive
- advanced IT skills and excellent user of online legal directories
Advantages: the knowledge of German language
We offer: long-term development / international environment
Working Time: full time
Place of work: Budapest
Application: please forward CV with photo and motivation letter in English to email@example.com
To support this need, we keep a comprehensive database of CVs and welcome applications even when we do not have a specific vacancy. If you wish to apply on-line, please send your CV with a detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org