"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." (Aristotle)
Gábor Bóbán is a paralegal at bpv JÁDI NÉMETH Attorneys at Law. Gábor is dealing with several areas of law, assisting our clients and the firm in corporate and real estate law cases. He speaks English fluently.
• Corporate and commercial law
• Real estate
Professional experience – Significant cases (selection)
• Advising on the establishment of a new subsidiary in Hungary for a leading construction company.
• Advising a foreign real estate development company regarding the implementation of a project in Hungary.
• Full scale legal advice to a for a real estate development company in the liquidation of its Hungarian subsidiary without a legal successor.
• Advising and conducting a full scale legal due diligence report for an US investment company on the acquisition of a Hungarian company.
During his university years, Gábor worked as an intern in a law firm specialized in real estate law, and spent his internship at MOL Magyar Olaj- és Gázipari Nyrt. Gábor joined our office in October 2018.